Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Add that to the list...

So, if you know me, or have read the 'About' section,  I am a big list maker. I make lists for just about everything. There is the list of what I am doing for the month, then a modified version for the week, then another modified version for they day, and at times I have a long-term list {this list usually ends up in the trash can when the other lists overwhelm me}. So, as you can see, I try to live an organized life.  This, my friends, is challenging with a 3 year old, 1 year old and my new baby: Libby Lane Press.

Well, today I found a list (shocker, right?) on my desk that had several things I am currently coveting and I must say it was rather amusing.  I think I wrote this at 2 am in between making candy buffet paper designs, garden birthday invitations and swanky pink and green striped water bottle wraps. While reading it  I felt  like a child at Christmas again. So, here is my random list that truly sums up my needs and wants in life right now:
-Canon Pixma Pro 9000 printer
-Bare Essentials mascara
-custom die-cut business cards from the wonderfully sweet Suzanne of ShePaperie
http://www.shepaperieblog.com/2011/04/new-business-cards-other-biz.html
-Seagate external hard drive

Thank heavens for the mascara and girly business cards otherwise I am certain you all would be really wondering about me. Note to self: Post a picture soon..

1 comment:

  1. How sweet are you?!?! Yes, I am reading. And cheering you on. And making lists for my lists too! You're a girl after my own heart. ;)

    ReplyDelete