Monday, July 25, 2011

Pass the paper, Please...

So, I had the pleasure of going to the city of brotherly love  for the weekend and despite the scorching heat it was a fabulous, yet brief visit.  I lived in Philadelphia prior to my current residence and loved every bit of it. There is just something about walking out your door and always having something to do (and I don't mean going to Target). So, as I strolled down Walnut Street, where we used to call home, I stopped dead in my tracks. There it was... a paper & design lovers mecca: Paper Source.  Now, it's not like we don't have a Paper Source in Bethesda, but it's just the idea of having it right in front of me AND I was not pushing a stroller OR chasing an active toddler.  This called for a celebration!  I sent my husband to dine alone for lunch while I roamed the store like a kid in a candy shop.  I told the gentleman working there that I could barely contain my excitement.  He smiled cautiously and walked away, probably to alert security to focus their cameras on the girl skipping through the aisles touching everything. So, I filled my bag with many goodies--some inspirational for my own future creations and some for a little hands-on DIY crafting.  I can't wait to share with you what I make-- a new collection coming to Libby Lane Press.
That's for dog-gone sure! (hint, hint)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't Paper Source the best?! I am obsessed with their envelope line and incorporate them into my designs as much as possible. So glad you had such a wonderful little jaunt, all by yourself!! ;)

    ReplyDelete